WHAT IS OstCat?
Osteòpates de Catalunya, is the organization of professional members of osteopathy in Catalonia. The purpose of the group came together, promoting, developing and supporting the osteopathic profession, for better public health and patient care. Osteopaths are highly competent health professionals, recognized by the WHO, fully qualified to diagnose and treat independently. Our Association strives fear raising the standards of osteopathic care, and improving the understanding and awareness of the benefits of osteopathy among public health professionals.
Osteòpates de Catalunya OstCat, is a non-profit association that is born from the need to obtain comprehensive, agile, quality and continuous training that includes osteopathic techniques and health sciences, in order to meet the academic requirements established in fear the European Guidelines.
Osteòpates de Catalunya sail by:
- Comprehensive advice and support in the field of osteopathic medicine.
- Ongoing quality training without intermediaries, directly from osteopaths to osteopaths.
- Train and bring together qualified professionals.
- Promotion of your query on our website.
- Free or low priced seminars.
- Specialized courses and complementary techniques applied, in order to maintain training, communication and discussions among all Osteopathy professionals.
- Face-to-face courses with professors, speakers and guests.
- Virtual classroom for online training.
- Job bank.
- Liability insurance, and data protection *. ...
All applications must include the data specified in the "Admission Form" form.
These applications will be studied independently by the Osteòpates de Catalunya admission committee. Osteòpates de Catalunya, reserves the right of admission.
The partner has the right to:
Attend seminars for free.
Courses, free and at low prices.